Wednesday 28 September 2016

Julia Sent - Photographer



Julia Sent is a still life photographer, who takes photographs of everyday things from fruit and vegetables to seaside shells. This photographer links to my studio artwork, I am doing currently over the next few weeks.  Also, Julia Sent inspires me in how to use the black background represents the negative space, as for the positive space, I use a variety of bright and dull colours to represent the positive space.

Julia Sent website:
http://juliasentphotography.com/artist.asp?ArtistID=21629&AKey=V9MPW2H6

One key inspiration point by Julia Sent, is that with my own photographs and artwork I got to make should that there is a balance between the positive and negative space. As keeping this balance will allow me to add depth and contrast to my pieces of art.

No comments:

Post a Comment