Friday 16 September 2016

Who are you and where do you come from?

My name is Shaun Hardwick, I have been an artist for the past four years.
I have created a series of artwork for both my GCSE's and A-Levels, which includes drawings and paintings of landscapes, reptiles, crabs, fish and pop cans throughout my time in the four years of art and design education.
My art and design education came from studying fine art for the four years at Tupton Hall School's Art Department. Also, I studied and gain more designing techniques from Product Design and Media Studies.

In my space time, I like to be outdoors taking photographs with my Nikon DSLA camera and mobile phone of everyday things  around me either if its natural or man-made.
Currently, I am on a foundation diploma art and design course at Chesterfield College studying further art and design techniques.

My artwork from both GCSE's and A-Levels has been influenced by a numerous amount of different artists, who has made me to work in new, developing ways. But the main six artists, who has influenced me the most as well as I am very interested in their own artwork personal; is the following:

- Kurt Jackson (AS-Level Coursework Final Piece)
- Anne Stokes (A2-Level Coursework)
- H.R.Giger  (A2-Level Coursework Final Piece)
- John Ruskin (A2-Level Coursework)
- Vincent Van Gogh (A2-Level Coursework)
- Umberto Boccioni (A2-Level Exam Final Piece)

No comments:

Post a Comment