Friday 7 October 2016

Life CV


Life CV from Shaun Hardwick

In this post, I thought about my future career in the Art & Design Industry, and applied some future predictions about the next couple of years in education and employment.

As shown in the above table, I have thought about certain careers with photography, as I predicted that I would work for some companies after my education to gain experience with working for clients. And then move away from working for a company to freelance and self-employed, which would be benefited by the numerous contacts, I have build up over the years.
And in the last stages, I predicted to become a tutor/lecturer to teach the younger generations of what I have learnt and gain experience by the choices, I had made to help them with the future creative career. 

No comments:

Post a Comment