Wednesday 9 November 2016

Connect Project Artist and Movements Influence

During my 'Connect' project, I have looked at a numerous of artists and photographers, who has developed my skills, but inspired me to work in new, interesting ways.
As these artists and photographers, has pushed me to expand my thoughts and creative ideas into the sketchbook, and then work outside the sketchbook by using wire, paper sculpture, clay and photography.


  • Fritz Panzer (wire artist)
  • Alexander Calder (sculptor)
  • Leonardo da Vinci
  • Peter Blake
  • Grayson Perry
  • Ion Bitzan (sculptor)
  • Tim Walker
  • Tim Laman (wildlife photojournalist)
  • Jeff Walls (photographer)
  • Gregory Crewdson (photographer)
  • Robert Rauschenberg (photographer)
  • Michelle Thompson (photographer)
  • Jane Hope Bown (photographer)
  • Robert Smithson
  • Richard Long 
  • Julia Sent (photographer)
And also I have learnt a numerous amount of art movements:

  • Post-Impressionism
  • Pop Art
  • Art Deco
  • Cubism
To name a few........

No comments:

Post a Comment