Monday 14 November 2016

Professional Statement

I am an artist, who has a keen interest within the creativity industry especially photography, Influenced by the work of famous and contemporary artists such as Gregory Crewdson, Jane Hope Bown and Tim Laman. I am keen to develop my understanding of the moving and still images as to develop in skill-wise to achieve and create my own personal ‘signature’ work upon the world just like my artists before me has done.


I am particularly interested in learning more about how the moving image and still life are developed into art, TV and feature films. I am currently extending my knowledge of art and design on a foundation diploma course. I am enjoying learning how to expand existing skills such as experimental image making; compositional understanding and life drawing. 

So far in my Art and Design education, I have done fine art for 4 years both at GCSE's and A-Levels, Media studies and Product Design for two years at A-Level. In all the subjects, I have developed in learning new skills and new technological ways of working. Additionally, I have work in both visual and digital aspects to achieve my goal at the end in creativity by designing a new product, music video or short film and final piece.

By pursuing my interest in photography, I hope to develop my practical skills and meet other people, who are involved in the photography industry, One day I hope I will become a successful freelance photographer or one for TV or Film industries. As to achieve this goal, I will consider studying more about photography at university level, as more years in education will get me ready for the next stages after education that I will be ready for the industry.


No comments:

Post a Comment